Access to the Marine Forces Reserve portal may be obtained by submitting the follow via your ISC:
Blank SAAR (DD2875)
Blank SAAR Addendum
SAAR Instructions (informational)
Most common SAAR mistakes:
1. No I.A. certificate attached or outdated I.A. certificate. The IA certificate must be dated w/in this calendar year.
2. No addendum pages attached or addendum pages not signed.
3. Box 16 not checked.
4. Information deleted or altered in Box 27
5. Combining requests for NIPR, SIPR, and/or AMHS access. These need to be requested on separate SAARs.
6. SAAR submitted with an unauthorized Security Manager's signature. Authorized Security Managers are posted on SharePoint.
7. Contractor signing as a Supervisor. Contractors are not hired as an individual. The Contacting company hires the person, the Marine Corps pays the contract.
8. Official email address must be .mil not .com or anything else.
For G6 related issues contact the MITSC-RES Service Desk at (504) 697-7777 DSN: 647-7777 or by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org