Integration of reserve female Marines to select reserve units
By Sgt. Jessica Ito
| U.S. Marine Corps Forces Reserve | April 15, 2014
NEW ORLEANS --
4th Marine Division
Force Headquarters group
Effective immediately, female Marines in grades E6 through E7 and O1 through O3, and female naval medical officers, chaplains and hospital corpsmen of the same grades, may be affiliated or assigned to select billets within the following 4th Marine Division and Force Headquarters Group units:
- Headquarters Battery, 2nd Battalion, 14th Marine Regiment, located in Grand Prairie, Texas
- HQ Btry., 3rd Bn., 14th Marines, located in Bristol Pa.
- HQ Btry., 5th Bn., 14th Marines, located in Seal Beach, Calif.
- Headquarters and Service Company, 4th Combat Engineer Bn. located, in Baltimore, Md.
- H&S Co., 4th Tank Bn., located in San Diego, Calif.
- H&S Co., 4th Amphibious Assault Bn., located in Tampa, Fla.
- HQ and Support sections, 3rd Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Co., located in Bell, Calif.
- HQ and Spt. sections, 4th ANGLICO, located in West Palm Beach, Fla.
- HQ and Spt. sections, 6th ANGLICO, located in Concord, Calif.
Female Marines must possess one of the following military occupational specialties to be affiliated or assigned to the above units:
- 01XX, personnel and administration
- 02XX, intelligence
- 04XX, logistics
- 06XX, communications
- 23XX, ammunition and explosive ordnance disposal
- 28XX, data/communications maintenance
- 30XX, supply administration and operations
- 33XX, food service
- 35XX, motor transport
- 48XX, recruiting and retention specialist
For more information, see Marine administrative message 182/14.