Our mission is to provide contracting support for supplies and services to Marine Forces Reserve and Marine Forces North customers. We will achieve our mission through the efforts of a highly skilled, multi-disciplined, and professional workforce.
To accomplish our mission, we will:
- Provide expeditious, quality, and cost-effective contract administration.
- Deliver contract support in accordance with the policies & procedures set forth by USMC Installations & Logistics (Contracts) to meet the needs of our customers.
- Develop and execute acquisition strategies that best support our customers.
- Attain operational awareness to the workforce that encompasses the needs of our customers' requirements.
- Provide a training program which ensures the workforce attains their Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) certification, and meets their Continuous Learning requirements, within appropriate timelines.
- AJ Rego, Director
- Will Watts, Deputy Director
- Joe Corte, E-Business Coordinator (WAWF, PR Builder)