Adjutant Office Points of Contact (DSN Prefix is 750/751)
Adjutant : (910) 451-1040
Manpower Chief: (910) 451-6323
Staff Secretary: (910) 451-1023
1. Responsible for the management of correspondence; awards; orders and directives; and legal matters.
2. Manage the DPC/RSU-East manpower within the unit's Individual Mobilization Augmentee (IMA) program.
3. Manage all general correspondence including all requests for mobilization orders, BIC changes, transfer to the Individual Ready Reserve, Inter-unit transfers, and IMA membership extensions.
4. The Adjutant office is responsible for tracking all IMA members utilizing Drill Manager to ensure members are in good drilling status.
5. The Adjutant office is responsible for managing IMA Table of Organization for BICs.
6. The Adjutant serves as the unit's Voting Assistance Officer responsible for ensuring awareness of primary elections and state registrations.
7. The Adjutant is responsible for submitting awards through the Unit Award Administrator designated in iAPS