Education Benefits

Transfer of Education Benefits (TEB)

Members on active duty, Selected Marine Corps Reserve (SMCR), Individual Mobilization Augmentees (IMA) and members of the Active Reserve (AR) may elect to transfer any unused Post -9/11 GI Bill education benefits to eligible dependents.  TEB is not an entitlement and Marines must request to transfer education benefits.  Members must have completed 6 years of creditable military service and be able to complete 4 additional years of service. This eligibility will not transfer in case of a member’s death.

Contact Information

2000 Opelousas Ave.
New Orleans, La. 70114

Duty Phone: