Marine Forces Reserve Logo
Deployment Processing Command / Reserve Support Unit - West
Marine Corps Forces Reserve

1) If you are currently taking medication, being treated for a condition, require medical equipment, or require periodic medical or lab checks for a potential recurrence of a condition: BRING ALL MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION related to your care. Speak to your medical provider and request a letter from them documenting your diagnosis, treatment plan, medication (with dosages and frequency), and prognosis. The letter must be signed and stamped with their licensing number.

2) You should bring a deployment medical/dental record. If you do not have one, contact your HTC medical personnel to provide you one. Guidelines for the record can be found here.

3) If you are receiving VA Disability payments - bring VA certification that the payments have been suspended while activated. If you, your HTC, or civilian medical personnel have any questions, please send an email to: DPC‑