Provide Training, Education, and Assistance to all matters pertaining to Personnel Administration, Policy Implementation, and Basic Administrative Processing.
In Executing this Mission
- Develop and implement training initiatives (Mobilization Symposiums, G-1 Admin Training Symposiums, ect.)
- Establish effective communication to facilitate the publishing of detailed implementation guidance surrounding new policies and procedures.
- Ensure Force Readiness, Assistance and Assessment Program (FRAAP) administrative checklists are current, realistic and effective so as to ensure Unit Commanders can adequately determine their unit's state of administrative readiness.
- Ensure the Career Retirement Credit Reports of Reserve Component Members are corrected both in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide timely, accurate, reference based answers to questions and requests for determinations submitted for review.